THE VOICE & PIANO STUDIO OFFERS THE FOLLOWING RATE/PAYMENT OPTIONS:
This is the most popular package, and it is recommended for students (or parents of students) desiring overall musical education, growth, achievement, and maturity on their instrument (voice or piano). This package consists of once-a-week private lessons at a regular time each week at the Studio. The consistency and regularity of the lessons help to create a 'rhythm' of learning that will benefit the student significantly and aid in overall musical growth. Personal practice outside of lesson times is highly recommended so as to maximize lesson time impact and progress.
- Flat monthly tuition fee regardless of number of lessons in the month
- Personalized, private, proven relevant, challenging, fun instruction
- Voice Students receive access to downloadable practice aids
- Voice and Piano Combination lessons are available
- Lessons are in the private Studio (with baby grand piano, keyboard, various equipment)
- Children and youth usually participate in an annual recital (included)
- Special family discounts available to families with more than one student
- Consistent lesson time each week
- Automated billing
For students who are seeking individually scheduled lessons... usually situation-based specialized instruction and coaching.... Shannon offers private Coaching Lessons. Tailored to the desired outcomes of the student, these lessons are single-session (charged individually) and are encouraged for the student seeking specific coaching for an upcoming audition, recital, gig, recording, or performance. Rates are per half-hour. Housecalls or off-site lessons are available (additional fees apply).
Housecalls are available as schedule allows (additional fees apply).